This Camp is ideal for 15 - 19 years old students currently in high school or college who desire to develop their leadership capacity and capabilities.
Methodology: Participants will engage in plenary sessions, interactive workshops, and networking events.
Teaching Faculty: The Camp is led and facilitated by Teaching Fellows from Harvard University and other world-renowned universities.
- Build the skills needed to locate and apply to colleges and universities appropriate to their needs and interests;
- Learn fundamental concepts and gain fresh insights on application strategies;
- Improve their analytical and behavioral skills;
- Develop a strong network of high-achieving peers from different countries, backgrounds, and schools;
- Gain familiarity with Harvard’s state-of-the-art talent-training schemes;
- Prepare to apply and enroll in the schools of the participants’ dreams;
- Devise well-thought-out academic and career plans from university onward;
- Develop greater confidence in themselves, for greater academic and professional empowerment; and
- Produce potential statements of purpose and/or recommendation letters.
Venue & Accommodation :
Sunway International School, Sunway City campus
Accommodation is included in the program fee. Participants are expected to stay in twin-share accommodation arranged by the organizer.
Participants will be required to check-in to the accommodation on 21 June 2020 at 6pm.